I’m a co-founding member and Special Projects Director of Partners for Collaborative Change.
PFCC supports organizations to become more equitable through a two-fold approach:
• Democratizing research, planning and design
• Anti-Oppression facilitating and coaching
PFCC’s roots are in historic movement work. Our methodology is a hybrid of the theories and practices of Paulo Freire, bell hooks, Augusto Boal, Myles Horton and Kimberlé Crenshaw, among many others. We bring together Theatre of the Oppressed, Popular Education, Participatory Action Research and Ecopedagogy.
Our services include:
Curriculum 1: Coliberate: Creative community (and youth) led change.
Curriculum 2: Going Glocal: an inquiry-based approach to global education and planetary citizenship.
- Basics: Curriculum, tailored webinar, coaching sessions
- Essentials: Curriculum, Training for Trainers, coaching sessions
- Comprehensive: Curriculum, advanced Training for Trainers, co-facilitation support, coaching sessions
Training & Coaching
Supporting groups to fully integrate Accountability, Equity and Racial Justice at every level through tailored trainings and individual coaching.
- Tailored 1-2 day group trainings
- Executive One-on-One coaching and support for staff members (can supplement broader equity and racial justice work)
For groups who want to authentically partner with those who have a stake in their project. Community-led Assessment, planning and design using our “Coliberate” model.
- Community Engagement project design, facilitation and/or coaching
- Town-hall Meeting ideation, planning and execution through Forum Theatre
- Authentic Community Engagement Trainings for facilitators
Supporting networks, foundations, designers, and government agencies to connect and collaborate with the people who have a stake in their project.
- Project (and process) development and agenda design and facilitation
- Convening evaluation and feedback integration