- (Forthcoming) “Specchi mostruosi della pandemia zombie”, Visioni Dell’Apocalisse: Sguardi sull’immaginario cinematografico della fine del mondo, curatore Stella Marega, 2017
- English version: Monstrous Mirrors of the Zombie Pandemic
- (Forthcoming) “A Valid, Reliable New Factor of Time Perspective: The Expanded Present”, co-authored with Rose McDermott and Philip Zimbardo, Time Perspective: Theory and Practice, editors Aleksandra Kostic and Derek Chadee, 2017
- It Is Easier to Imagine the Zombie Apocalypse Than to Imagine the End of Capitalism, in Censored 2015: Inspiring We the People, edited by Mickey Huff and Andy Lee Roth
- Technologies and Ecologies of War, (censored news cluster) co-authored with Targol Mesbah, in Censored 2014: Fearless Speech in Fateful Times, edited by Mickey Huff and Andy Lee Roth
- Short essays on whiteness, assimilation, and anti-racist alliance in Let’s Get Real: What People of Color Can’t Say and Whites Won’t Ask, editor Lee Mun Wah. Spring 2011
- Cultural Politics of Humor in (De)Normalizing Islamophobic Stereotypes, Islamophobia Studies Journal, vol. 2 issue 1, UC Berkeley, Spring 2014
- Thinking Twice: Uses of Comedy to Challenge Islamophobic Stereotypes in Understanding and Dismantling Privilege, “Resistance to Teaching Anti-Racism” special edition, vol. 4, no. 2 2014
- Scambio fra Culture Come Strategia di Cambiamento Sociale Nonviolento/Cross-cultural Exchange as a Strategy of Nonviolent Social Change, conference ACTA 2008
Articles and Blogs
- The Wolf I Feed.
- Showing Up and Honoring the #BlackLivesMatter Movement
- Columbus Day and National Psychosis
- On Sh*t White Girls Say: Making Microaggressions Conscious
- Liberate Halloween Action Kit!
- Costume Mirrors: Halloween and Beyond
- Strategies to Engage White People Around Immigrant Justice
- Narratives of White Women Used to Uphold Racism and Patriarchy: A Partial Timeline
- Other Toys of Robotic Terror You May Like
- Did Someone Say Uppity Or Was That Just My Imagination?
- “Disarming the Teaching of Middle East History: Dual Narrative Israeli-Palestinian Textbooks” Fellowship Magazine Vol. 76, No. 1-3 Fall 2009
- “Flowers and Bananas”: a reflective piece from the FOR Colombia delegation on free trade, the U.S.-Colombia relationship, and gendered labor. Published in Witness Magazine. Fall 2008.
- Review of Drift: The Unmooring of American Military Power by Rachel Maddow. New York: Crown Publishers 2012. Published in Fellowship Magazine Vol. 77, No. 7-12 Summer 2013.
- Review of The Tyranny of Oil: The World’s Most Powerful Industry and What We Must Do To Stop It by Antonia Juhasz. William Morrow: New York 2008. Published in Fellowship Magazine Vol. 75, No. 1-3, 4-6 Winter/Spring 2009.
- Review of Army of None: Strategies to Counter Military Recruitment, End War and Build a Better World by Aimee Allison and David Solnit. Seven Stories Press 2007. Published in Fellowship Magazine Vol. 73, No. 10-12 Winter 2008.
- Review of The Three Trillion Dollar War: The True Cost of the Iraq Conflict by Joseph E. Stiglitz and Linda J. Bilmes. W.W. Norton & Company: New York 2008. Published in Fellowship Magazine Vol. 74, No. 4-6, 7-9 Summer/Fall 2008.
- Review of A Quiet Revolution: The First Palestinian Intifada and Nonviolent Resistance by Mary Elizabeth King. Nation Books 2007. Published in Fellowship Magazine Vol. 74, No. 1-3 Spring 2008.
- P.A.N.K. (Professional Aunt No Kids) Manifesto: written and performed at the Marsh Theater in SF, March 2012
- Nation in Relation: theater piece exploring the United States’ “relationship dynamics” with other nation-states, performed for California Institute of Integral Studies students and faculty, May 2007.
- Psychotic Nation: theater piece portraying the United States in a psychotherapy/transpersonal counseling session to work out his many issues, performed for CIIS students and faculty, May 2006.